This Homemade Cinnamon Raisin Granola is so easy to make and a perfect wholesome snack!
Hi friends! Can you believe that we’re practically in Back to School mode? I know we only have one week left of summer break until our kids are back to it. So we’re gearing up with fun lunchbox ideas, teacher gift ideas and of course some yummy snack ideas to get back in the groove of it all!
So this week we whipped up a little snack that might just make it into a regular rotation. And while the boys have loved snacking on this sweet, simple Cinnamon Raisin Granola, let’s be honest, I’m loving it too! It’s perfectly tasty on its own, delicious on yogurt and even ice cream! I’m not going to tell you how I know that… 😉
- 1¼ tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2½ cups Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- ½ tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ½ tablespoon molasses
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup raisins
- Heat the oil in a large dutch oven over medium heat.
- Combine the oats and cinnamon and add them to the pot.
- Cook and stir until lightly toasted, stirring constantly, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour the oats out onto a large baking sheet and add the butter to the pot.
- When the butter has melted, stir in the honey, molasses and brown sugar.
- When the mixture starts to simmer, return the oats to the pot and continue to cook and stir until coated and hot.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the raisins.
- Pour onto a large cookie sheet and allow to cool. The granola will harden as it cools.
- When cool, transfer to an airtight container and store at room temperature.
We sure do hope you give this tasty and easy Homemade Cinnamon Raisin Granola a try! If you’re looking for more Back to School Snack inspiration, be sure to check out these amazing recipes and ideas from my creative foodie friends!
Cranberry Almond Energy Bites by Mom Endeavors
Cinnamon Apple Fries by See Vanessa Craft
Cinnamon Raisin Granola by A Night Owl Blog
Homemade Cherry Pie Larabars by Spaceships and Laser Beams
Ruler Sugar Cookies by Ashlee Marie
Protein Packed Rice Cakes by Mommy Hates Cooking
Snack Mix by Two Twenty One
Apple Nachos by Happiness is Homemade
Peanut Butter Apple Flower by Printable Crush
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.