Perfect for fans of Harry Potter, this No Bake Butterbeer Cheesecake is easy to whip up and tasty too!
Harry Potter Inspired No Bake Butterbeer Cheesecake
- 1 3.4 oz package Butterscotch Instant Pudding
- 1/2 cup cream soda
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 8 oz 3 cups tub Cool Whip, divided
- 8 Golden Oreos crushed
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- In a bowl, whisk together the Butterscotch Instant Pudding, cream soda and half and half.
- Set aside for about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and pudding.
- Once well combined, fold in 2 cups of Cool Whip and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, crush Golden Oreos and combine with melted butter.
- Form a crust at the bottom of your serving dishes then top with butterbeer cheesecake.
- Top the cheesecake with remaining Cool Whip and sprinkle the top with a dash of cinnamon.