Perfect for fans of Harry Potter, this No Bake Butterbeer Cheesecake is easy to whip up and tasty too!
Since then, I’ve of course read all of the books, watched all the movies and now I’m getting to relive all the fun adventures through the eyes of my older boys. We grabbed the first two illustrated books and have started reading them this summer. There’s nothing better. So on this birthday I’m happy to share one of my favorite recipes to date, inspired by the series – our No Bake Butterbeer Cheescake!
Harry Potter Inspired No Bake Butterbeer Cheesecake
- 1 3.4 oz package Butterscotch Instant Pudding
- 1/2 cup cream soda
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 8 oz 3 cups tub Cool Whip, divided
- 8 Golden Oreos crushed
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- In a bowl, whisk together the Butterscotch Instant Pudding, cream soda and half and half.
- Set aside for about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and pudding.
- Once well combined, fold in 2 cups of Cool Whip and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, crush Golden Oreos and combine with melted butter.
- Form a crust at the bottom of your serving dishes then top with butterbeer cheesecake.
- Top the cheesecake with remaining Cool Whip and sprinkle the top with a dash of cinnamon.