Hi friends! I feel like we’re in full on Summer party mode and today I’m sharing a fabulous party idea with you from my good friends over at Evite – a Hard Iced Tea Bar! Ok so you KNOW I love my iced tea during the Summer, from 25+ Iced Tea Recipes to our Sweet Tea Popsicles. There’s nothing better during these hot months! But if you’re throwing an adult party (where iced tea is a staple anyway, right?), why not mix things up with a sweet little Hard Iced Tea Bar!
Mason jars, drink dispensers full of your favorite iced tea cocktails, lemon and lime wedges on plates and even fun and festive rock candy round out this beautiful bar scene! Sweet and refreshing.
Still looking for more ideas and guidance for your next soiree? Jess Bailey, Evite’s party stylist, shares her tips for entertaining with adults:
- Party favors can double as decor elements. For 4th of July entertaining, tie name tags around little American flags, or around our DIY Confetti Poppers!
- Shop for food and supplies the week before your event. Save yourself from the stress of running around at the last minute. And if your party is around a holiday, you’ll beat the rush!
- Have at least one appetizer ready for guests when they arrive. We love a good cheese plate or try one of Evite’s Top 5 Appetizers!
- Don’t break your back bartending, serve premixed drinks. It’s budget friendly and guests can serve themselves! Or ask a friend to bartend!
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help. You can delegate the ice, play list, and/or bar tending to a few of your close friends. Or just throw a potluck!
A few other suggestions for easy entertaining:
- Digital invites, like Evite, are the way to go!
- When throwing a dinner party, set the table the day before. You’ll feel good crossing something off your list, and you’ll be less stressed the day of when making last minute preparations.
Here’s ONE great Hard Iced Tea Bar recipe! For more, visit Evite.
- 2 1/2 cups gin
- 4 chamomile tea bags
- 3 whole cloves
- 4 12 ounce cans seltzer,
- 1 1/4 cups fresh lime juice
- 2 limes, sliced for garnish
Directions: In a large bowl, combine the gin, tea bags and cloves and let sit for 2 to 4 hours. Fill drink dispenser 1/3 full with ice and strain mixture into it. Discard the tea bags and cloves. Add seltzer and lime juice.
So what do you think? Would you love to set up a Hard Iced Tea Bar at your next get together? It sounds like a GREAT idea to me and now we have everything we need! From recipes to entertaining tips, you can count on the party experts at Evite for a TON of awesome food and beverage ideas for YOUR next party!