Thank you to the editors of Martha Stewart Living for sponsoring this Gilded Glitter Pears project and post as part of the #12MonthsofMartha program! I received product in exchange for this project; however, all opinions are my own.
Hi friends! Time for another FUN #12MonthsofMartha project and this month it’s all about GOLD! That’s right, we’re coming to you today with yet another fabulous gold project! I’m telling you, I just can’t get enough these days! And what is better than gold? GLITTER gold. So for today’s project – Gilded Glitter Pears, we’re putting our box full of gold Martha goodies to good use!
What you’ll need:
- Faux pears
- Martha Stewart Crafts Gold Liquid Gilding
- Martha Stewart Crafts Decoupage
- Martha Stewart Crafts Gold Glitter
- Paint brush
And the steps:
- Paint your faux pear with the gold liquid gilding.
- Once dry apply decoupage to the bottom of the pear and sprinkle on gold glitter until decoupage is covered.
- Once dry, apply another layer of decoupage onto the glittered portion of the pear to seal in the glitter.
And voila! These Gilded Glitter Pears are a simple project, but pack a pretty punch, don’t you think?
So pretty – I love them! I can’t wait to put them to great use in our holiday decor! Everything in our house is going to be red and gold this year, so these will fit in quite beautifully! How are you decorating this year? What colors/themes are you following? Could you use a little gold, gilding or glitter? Then you should get your hands on these Martha Stewart Crafts products – they’re fabulous! So easy to use and transformational! I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.