Hi friends! A couple of months ago I shared a recipe on Instagram that was SO FUN to put together! I’m not the biggest Instagram video fan, but I do think there are definite perks. And being able to show the steps of a recipe or craft is definitely one of them! But the bummer thing about Instagram is after a few weeks or months, it’s really hard to reference a specific picture or video – so that’s why I’m sharing it with you today! I had a friend ask me about “how I made that yummy pumpkin tea”…so here you go!
Spiked Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte
- 1 cup of Bigelow Constant Comment Tea or your favorite hot tea
- 1.5 ounces pumpkin syrup
- 1.5 ounces Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka
- 1.5 ounces milk or cream
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon opt
- Brew a cup of hot Bigelow Constant Comment Tea.
- Add pumpkin syrup, sweet tea vodka and milk and stir.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkle win cinnamon and enjoy!
So easy, and the end result…well, is YUMMY!
And just enough to take the edge off a long day… So what do you think? Will YOU be whipping up a Spiked Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte tonight?