This post is sponsored by Cooked Perfect. All thoughts and opinions are my own. These Fire Grilled Sheet Pan Fajitas are packed full of flavor and are ready in just 20 minutes! The perfect busy weeknight meal!
Fire Grilled Sheet Pan Fajitas
- 1 bag Cooked Perfect Premium Fire Grilled Chicken Tenders Classic Style
- 3 cups sliced bell peppers and onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 2 limes
- Handful of cilantro
- Flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray sheet pan with nonstick spray.
- Add sliced bell peppers and onions to the sheet pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and fajita seasonings and toss.
- Top seasoned bell peppers and onions with Cooked Perfect Fire Grilled Chicken Tenders and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove sheet pan from the oven and top chicken and fajita vegetables with fresh lime juice and cilantro.
- Serve warm with flour tortillas.
Delicious! And let me tell you – it not only looks good, it tastes amazing! My husband is really picky when it comes to chicken and he was so impressed by Cooked Perfect Premium Fire Grilled Chicken that he asked where we can get more! And that’s a great question. If you’re ready to give Cooked Perfect Fire Grilled Chicken a try, these flavor-filled offerings are now available at Kroger, Stop & Shop, Giant and Wegmans stores. I guarantee once you give them a try you’re going to be hooked!
Like it? Pin it!