This Easy One Pot Red Beans and Rice Dinner is a family favorite that you can make in just 30 minutes!
Hillshire Farm has so many great product offerings from Smoked Sausage to Polska Kielbasa, and thanks to our local Kroger grocery store – we always keep Hillshire Farm sausages on stock in our house. I love how versatile it is: add it to your favorite pasta or even in your favorite breakfast for one delicious dish! And right now until April 19th you can pick up 2 Hillshire Farm sausages for only $5 while supplies last at your local Kroger grocer! The perfect time to stock up!
- Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage
- Red beans and rice dinner mix
- 3 cups water
- 1 tbsp butter
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Slice Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage (or your Hillshire Farm sausage of choice) and add to a 3 quart dutch oven or larger.
- Cook sausage on medium-high heat according to your preference.
- Transfer cooked sausage to plate with paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Pour red beans and rice dinner mix into same pot, adding water and butter and cooking according to the directions on the package.
- Once rice and beans are done, add cooked sausage and heat through.
- Serve hot with hot sauce if preferred.
Sounds so easy right – it is, but it is also a family favorite!
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Hillshire Farm, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #nohasslesavorymeal http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
Like it? Pin it!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.