Hi friends! Today I’m sharing with you a quick, easy and delicious Buffalo Chicken Wrap recipes made with Tyson Chicken Fries! We’re big fans of Tyson chicken in our house – previously we’ve shared a delicious Barbecue Chicken Pizza with Tyson Honey BBQ Strips and our boys just love Tyson Chicken Nuggets! So when I had the opportunity to try out Tyson Chicken Fries and come up with a yummy recipe – I jumped at the chance!
So this past weekend I headed down to our local Sam’s Club to pick up some groceries and our Tyson Chicken Fries. You can check out my entire shopping trip in this Google+ Album! I was excited to get the chicken fries home to give them a try and to use them in a recipe. Since I love all things buffalo sauce, I decided on coating the fries with a little buffalo sauce and to incorporate the buffalo chicken fries into a delicious wrap!
So I grabbed they Tyson Chicken Fries and my Franks RedHot Wing sauce and got to work.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- Tyson Chicken Fries
- Buffalo sauce
- Wraps or tortillas
- Salad mix or chopped lettuce
- Ranch or bleu cheese dressing
- Cook Tyson Chicken Fries according to directions on the bag.
- Coat cooked fries with buffalo sauce.
- Place coated fries in the broiler for 5 minutes.
- During that time, toss salad or chopped lettuce in ranch dressing.
- Once buffalo chicken fries are done, lay out wrap or tortilla, top with salad mixture and buffalo chicken fries and roll it up!
So simple – but let me tell you, they are delicious! I was actually quite surprised at how much I liked them and finished off the wrap in no time. If you want to try this recipe or have many more in mind, I really do recommend that you pick up the Tyson Chicken Fries! They were a breeze to prepare and so tasty! I know that we’ll continue to use them in easy chicken recipes and give them to the boys as is, as well. Be sure to visit Tyson to learn about more of their fabulous products and how they can save you time and effort, without skimping on the flavor!