You guys! This month! Ridiculawwwwz!
This Summer to Fall transition is always a tough one on the kiddos. I’ve had sick babies all month! And I only have 2. I don’t know how those of you with 3 kids or more do it… God Bless You!
So. What do you think? Is it still a secret that I luuuuurve cheesecakes? It shouldn’t be. May I offer you a Banana Cheesecake Chimichanga?! If I had to choose between a spongy cake and a dreamy, creamy cheesecake, well…you guessed it – cheesecake it is.
Remember those Chocolate Cinnamon Cheesecake Cupcakes? Those things were BEYOND! For the reason that they were incredible, I was inspired to make this amazing Cookies and Cream Cinnamon Cheesecake.
You, my friend, do not know how good Oreos are until you’ve paired them up with sweet cream cheese and cinnamon. To make things that much better, I added Cookies ‘N Cream Cereal on top! Oh my gosh! You have no idea! NO IDEA!
This cheesecake is sweet, spicy, crunchy, chocolaty, and beautiful! Do I need to say more? Probably not. I’ll shut up right now and give you the recipe.
P.S. No baking. YAY!
Cookies and Cream Cinnamon Cheesecake
- For The Crust:
- 15 oreo cookies crushed
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- For The Cheesecake:
- 2 packages 8-ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- For The Topping:
- 2 cups Hershey's Cookies 'n Cream Cereal
- Combine the crushed oreos and melted butter in a small bowl; mix well and press onto the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- With mixer on low, add powdered sugar and cinnamon; continue beating until mixture is smooth.
- Add vanilla, and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture on top of prepared oreo crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with cereal right before serving.