Hi friends! How is the Summer treating you so far? It’s about to get HOT here in Arizona. Have you seen? Oh boy…we’re staying indoors and only eating POPSICLES! That’s right – popsicles! I’m obsessed. Ever since I got a Zoku machine (popsicles in minutes, what?), and since the temperatures have hit 100+, I’ve been thinking of a different popsicle each day. Oh and sharing with others! I originally shared this recipe for Coke Float Popsicles over at Lil’ Luna, but when I got together with some of my fave bloggy gals to put together an amazing list of our favorite Summer recipes, I knew I had to share with YOU!
Now I love a good root beer float. Actually, anything root beer is tasty! If you LOVE root beer, you should check out Root Beer Week over at my girl Sara’s blog, Clever Pink Pirate! Anywhoo, I do love a good root beer. But I ADORE Coca-Cola. Like bad. And add ice cream? Give me a break. Sign me up. And I’ve seen some yummy Root Beer Float popsicles out there (there’s even one below!), but I thought I’d mix it up, with this EASY Coke Float Popsicle recipe…
Coke Float Popsicles
- 1 can coke you'll want to pour this out of the can first to get rid of some of the fizz
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- Fill your popsicle mold a third of the way with coke and freeze until the coke is mostly solid.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and dash of salt.
- Pour the milk mixture another third of the way into the popsicle mold and also freeze until it is mostly solid.
- Fill the rest of the popsicle mold with coke and freeze until completely frozen and enjoy!
Yum, right? Of course you could switch out the Coke for any of your favorite sodas. I’ll stick with Coke of course. And continue to make more popsicles. Ok – now to the MAIN reason you’re likely here today – not just one little ‘ole popsicle recipe but over TWENTY Fantastic Summer Recipes! We have got some major fun goodies in this list below, so be sure to click around and pin your little heart out for all of those BBQs and hot Summer months we have ahead!
- Great-Grandma’s “Secret-Ingredient” Potato Salad
- Blueberry Pie Bars
- Watermelon Green Tea
- Independence Day Cranberry Pop Rocks Mocktail
- Fruit Pizza
- Zucchini Recipes
- Grilled Pizza
- Fruit Yogurt Parfaits
- Root Beer Float Popsicles
- Watermelon Smoothie
- Refreshing Summer Noodle Salad
- Frozen Banana Rum Cocktails
- Coke Float Popsicles
- Peach Cobbler Cupcakes
- Lemon Picnic Pasta
- Sand Castle Rice Krispies
- Frozen Chocolate Bananas
- BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Watermelon Berry Chia Seeds Pops
- Fresh Summer Melon Ideas
- How to cut a watermelon
- And, even more Favorite Summer Recipes
Don’t those recipes sound FAB? Which one are you most likely to try? I think the ingredients for Peach Cobbler Cupcakes are going to be on my grocery list here soon. Do you have a favorite BBQ or Summer recipe? Share it with us in the comments!
Like this round up? Check out a few of our other popular posts!