What you’ll need:
- Heart Paper Straws
- Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers
- Cupid’s Spell Sprinkle Mix
- Parchment paper
And the steps:
- Cut your Heart Paper Straws in half, and insert cut end into the stem area of the strawberry. Quick tip: you may have to use a knife to cut a small slit to make inserting the straw a little easier.
- Melt chocolate wafers in a large ramekin in the microwave, according to the directions on the bag.
- Add sprinkles to a second ramekin, setting is beside your melted wafers.
- Now dip your strawberry into the chocolate, coating it as much as you’d like. Quick tip: be sure to tap the strawberry gently to remove any excess chocolate before moving on.
- Next, dip your chocolate covered strawberry into the Cupid’s Spell Sprinkle Mix, coating it as to your preference.
- Set your Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pops on parchment paper until chocolate sets. Repeat as many times as you
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
Like this post? Then you might like…
Like it? Pin it!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.