Homemade Candy Corn infused Vodka mixed with Orange Juice and Orange Liqueur.
Let the festivities begin! It is Halloween and you need a draaaank!
Be honest. After walking with the kids for 2 hours, from house to house, Butterfinger after Butterfinger, all you wanna do is sit down and have a drink. Right? Am I alone in this? Of course I’m not!
And since we’re being honest… I CAN’T WAIT to raid my girls’ trick-or-treat bags! Muahahaha!
I’m looking forward to the Peanut Butter Cups! I lied to my 4-year old and told her that she was allergic to peanuts… I plan to do the same with my 16-month old. Neither one is allergic, but they can live without the PB Cups. I can’t!
All I can think about is a bag of chocolates and a pitcher of this Candy Corn Vodka Cocktail for Halloween after hours. That’s how I want to spend Halloween night. Now only if the kids would somehow give themselves a bath and fall asleep without my help… I’ll keep on dreaming. 😉
Candy Corn Vodka Cocktail
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- orange slices and candy corn optional
- Combine the candy corn and vodka in an airtight container and set aside for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Using a mesh strainer, strain the vodka into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the vodka and shake until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into martini glasses and garnish with orange slices and candy corn.