A perfectly spooky spirit for your Halloween party, our Candy Corn Vodka Cocktail features Homemade Candy Corn infused Vodka mixed with Orange Juice and Orange Liqueur.
Let the festivities begin! It is Halloween and you need a draaaank!
Be honest. After walking with the kids for 2 hours, from house to house, Butterfinger after Butterfinger, all you wanna do is sit down and have a drink. Right? Am I alone in this? Of course I’m not!
And since we’re being honest… I CAN’T WAIT to raid my girls’ trick-or-treat bags! Muahahaha!
I’m looking forward to the Peanut Butter Cups! I lied to my 4-year old and told her that she was allergic to peanuts… I plan to do the same with my 16-month old. Neither one is allergic, but they can live without the PB Cups. I can’t!
All I can think about is a bag of chocolates and a pitcher of this Candy Corn Vodka Cocktail for Halloween after hours. That’s how I want to spend Halloween night. Now only if the kids would somehow give themselves a bath and fall asleep without my help… I’ll keep on dreaming. 😉
Candy Corn Vodka Cocktail
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- orange slices and candy corn optional
- Combine the candy corn and vodka in an airtight container and set aside for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Using a mesh strainer, strain the vodka into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the vodka and shake until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into martini glasses and garnish with orange slices and candy corn.