For Back to School, as part of a sponsored post for Collective Bias®, I came up with this quick and easy Cafe Mocha Breakfast Smoothie Recipe using Nescafe Clasico Instant Coffee and Carnation Breakfast Essentials Powder Drink Mix. #BTSIdeas #CBias
Hi friends! Ok, so most of us are Back to School at this point, right? The routine has begun, the mornings are a mad dash to get the kids out the door. I don’t know about you, but for me that means that quick and easy meals are an essential now, especially for breakfast! Now I’m one of those who could get away with just grabbing coffee. But I know I should get more nutrients in the morning. So my favorite healthy breakfast is a tasty smoothie. I’ve typically made fruit smoothies in the past, but I just realized I could really get my coffee AND smoothie in one go – thus the creation of this Cafe Mocha Breakfast Smoothie Recipe!
For this ahhhmazing Cafe Mocha Breakfast Smoothie Recipe, I used some quick and easy ingredients: Nescafe Clasico Instant Coffee and Carnation Breakfast Essentials Powder Drink Mix! The Carnation Breakfast Essentials ensures that I get my nutrients from breakfast, and the Nescafe Clasico gives the smoothie a tasty coffee kick! So this past weekend I grabbed what I needed from my local Walmart and came up with this quick and easy smoothie! I whipped this baby up so quickly, let me share. First, I made some coffee concentrate for use in the smoothie recipe. Once your coffee concentrate is made, you are ready to blend away!
Cafe Mocha Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 1 packet Carnation Breakfast Essentials Powder Drink Mix
- 1/2 cup Nescafe Clasico Instant Coffee concentrate see recipe below
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup ice or to preference
- Add packet of Carnation Breakfast Essentials, milk, Nescafe Clasico Instant Coffee concentrate and cottage cheese to blender and mix well.
- Once mixed, add ice and blend to desired consistency.
Nescafe Clasico Coffee Concentrate
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Nescafe Clasico Instant Coffee
- 8 oz hot water
- Sweetner to taste
- Ice to cool
- Simply add Nescafe Clasico Instant Coffee to 8oz of hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Add sweetner to your specific taste (I used 2 packets of stevia).
- Add an ice cube or two to cool coffee concentrate.
So easy right? But oh, so tasty! Literally as I’m writing this up I’m thinking how I can’t wait to make another! You could even mix up more of the Nescafe Clasico Instant Coffee concentrate beforehand so that it’s just ready to go in the mornings. Even easier!
So what will you make for breakfast now that we’re Back to School? If you’re a coffee-lover like me, you’ll have to give this Cafe Mocha Breakfast Smoothie Recipe a try! Let me know what you think! And be sure to give Nestle Breakfast Products a try! I’ll definitely continue to incorporate Nescafe Clasico Instant Coffee and Carnation Breakfast Essentials into our daily mix!
If you’re a coffee-lover like me, check out these 25 Delicious Coffee Recipes!