Now that footaball season is upon us, as part of a sponsored post for Collective Bias® I made these easy and fun Buffalo Chicken Kabobs with Tyson Buffalo Chicken Strips for tailgating fun!
Hi friends! Are you ready for some football? I know we are! We’re in full-fledged football mode in our house. And you know what one of my favorite things about football is? Tailgating and food! That’s right. When my husband and I were first together and married we had season tickets and would camp outside of the stadium for hours, bringing the best food and drink. So much fun! Now that we’re two kids in, we’re enjoying Sunday ticket and watching our favorite teams from home. But that still means good food, right?
So let’s get together and eat some yummy finger foods and appetizers, woohoo! And you know what is perfect for that? Tyson Chicken Strips! Last season we used Tyson Honey BBQ Chicken Strips for this amazing Honey BBQ Chicken Pizza – and today we’re showing you how to make these FUN and easy Buffalo Chicken Kabobs with Tyson Buffalo Chicken Strips!
Tyson Buffalo Chicken Kabobs
- Tyson Buffalo Chicken Strips
- Ranch or bleu cheese dressing
- Bamboo skewers
- Cook Tyson Buffalo Chicken Strips according to the directions on the package.
- Once done, cut buffalo chicken strips into chunks.
- Wash, clean and cut carrots and celery into chunks.
- Cut an "X" pattern in the middle of the carrot chunks to make them easier to skewer.
- Then starting with the celery chunk, alternate chunks of celery, carrot and Tyson Buffalo Chicken on the skewers.
- Serve with a side of ranch or blue cheese dressing!
There you have it – Tyson Buffalo Chicken Kabobs!
So easy – but so FUN, right? I mean, throw a few of these in a tub to go and serve dressing in cute plastic cups. What could be ANY better for tailgating??
I know you want to make your own now, right? You can find Tyson Buffalo Chicken Strips at your local Sam’s Club!