Hi there! It’s Alli from Made with HAPPY, and I’m super HAPPY to be sharing a fun and refreshing cocktail with you today. Now that Spring is upon us, its time to bring out the refreshing cocktails. We’ve started to see blueberries more and more at our store and so it got me thinking I need (ok, more really want) a blueberry version of one of my favorite cocktails the Mojito. A Blueberry Mojito. DELICIOUS!
What I love about these little delight is that they are easy to make either as single drink or in a pitcher to serve you and your friends!
- 10 blueberries - more for garnish
- 1 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6-8 mint leaves
- 2 oz. white rum
- 2 oz. club soda
- 1 cup ice
- lime wedges for garnish
- Combine blueberries, lime juice, sugar and mint leaves into glass. Muddle the ingredients together. Muddling releases the oils from the mint and breaks down the blueberries into a juice form.
- Mix in rum, club soda, ice.
- Blueberries, lime, and mint (optional garnish)
Plus who doesn’t love a cocktail stick of the refreshing berries to nibble on while enjoying your fabulous drink? Hope you enjoy this Blueberry Mojito as much as we did. You can find more cocktails for our Made with HAPPY HOUR series including:
I’ll be back next month with another fun and HAPPY recipe.
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.