Hi friends! Have you been having fun following along with the 14 Days of Valentines series? It’s been so much fun to have some of our sponsors and friends share some lovely Valentine’s Day ideas! Today I’m sharing with you an cute and easy Valentines Framed Heart Wreath! You may recognize a good portion of this frame wreath from our Rustic Christmas Wreath! Yep, it’s the same set-up, which made it so easy to change out for Valentines. I think I may leave this frame up all year long and continue to find ways to update it for each season. Now won’t that be fun?
What you’ll need:
- Ready Made Frame (open wooden frame)
- Burlap Ribbon
- Valentines-related ornaments
And the steps:
- I cut a length of burlap ribbon to hang the frame from and used a thumbtack to tack it to the back of the open wooden frame to hold it in place.
- I tied two lengths of twine to the heart-shaped ornaments.
- I tied a knot at the other end of the twine (to keep it from fraying), then simply used three thumbtacks to tack the ornament on twine to the back of the frame so that they hung from the center of the frame.
- And you’re done! Now these pictures show the steps from our Rustic Christmas Wreath, but you can still get the visual and all I did was remove one of the twine lengths and replaced the Christmas ornaments with the heart-shaped ones!
And here’s how this one turned out…
Soooo cute, right? It’s simple, understated, and I love it! I actually picked up those heart ornaments from Target from their Christmas clearance – for 70% off! But they just screamed Valentine’s Day to me, so I knew I could put them to good use. And they’re just perfect here. What do you think?