- Campbell’s Organic Chicken Noodle
- Campbell’s Organic Sun-Ripened Tomato and Basil (Vegetarian)
- Campbell’s Organic Chicken Tortilla
- Campbell’s Organic Lentil (Vegetarian)
- Campbell’s Organic Garden Vegetable with Herbs (Vegetarian)
- Campbell’s Organic Creamy Butternut Squash (Vegetarian)
AND Campbell’s Organic soups are conveniently packaged in cartons, which are easy to open and are recyclable (where facilities exist). This makes them the PERFECT option to toss in your lunch bag for a delicious and healthy meal on the go!
Grilled Cheese Sliders
- Dinner rolls
- Swiss cheese sliced
- Cheddar cheese sliced
- Jack cheese sliced
- Mozzarella cheese sliced
- Butter melted
- Dijon mustard
Cut your dinner rolls in half and brush the insides with melted butter.
Layer swiss, cheddar, jack and mozzarella cheeses on bottom half of rolls and top with top half of rolls.
In small bowl, combine one part dijon with one part melted butter.
Brush dijon butter mixture over tops of rolls, cover and place in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
Remove cover and bake for additional 10 minutes until tops of rolls are toasty brown and cheese is fully melted.
And just like that you have the perfect tasty compliment to your new Campbell’s Organic soup!
This post was sponsored by Campbell Soup Company; all thoughts and opinions are my own.