Disclosure: I am a member of the #TotalWirelessTeam, this is a sponsored post written by myself; all images, thoughts and opinions are my own.
Hi friends! A few weeks ago I shared how we made the big switch to non contract phones with Total Wireless! Setting up the phone was so very easy – so if that was ever holding you back it’s time to take the plunge! Since making the switch, I’ve been getting more familiar with the phone, it’s capabilities and now that we’re back into the daily school routine, I’ve been making good use of my Samsung Galaxy S III to stay organized!
So how do I use my new Total Wireless smart phone to stay organized? Well first off, it has all the social tools that I need to keep on top of work and my blog: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more. But there are also other apps that I’ve found that are already helping me to get more organized! Between the baby appointments, and the kids school, events and homework, I need my lists. Here are a few apps I’ve found useful:
- Google Keep (Free) – Quickly capture what’s on your mind and be reminded at the right place or time. Create a checklist, enter a voice note or snap a photo and annotate it. Everything you add is instantly available on all your devices – desktop and mobile. Or if you’re already an Evernote fan and user, you can also use that instead!
- Dropbox (Free) – Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. After you install Dropbox on your computer, any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, your Android device, and even the Dropbox website! With the Dropbox app, you can take everything that matters to you on the go.Jorte
- Chrome (Free) – Browse fast with the Chrome web browser on your Android phone and tablet. Sign in to sync your Chrome browser experience from your computer to bring it with you anywhere you go.
- Robin (Free) – Need quick answers on the go, hands-free? Robin is your voice assistant for local information, GPS navigation, communication and fun! And she’ll help keep your eyes on the road and off your phone. Voice in, voice out.
- Any.DO (Free) – Millions use Any.do every day to remember all the tasks they want to-do and make sure they get them done. Key benefits: Seamless cloud sync, Speech recognition, Alerts, Any.do Moment, Snooze tasks, Google Task Sync, Notes, Sub tasks, Amazing Widgets, Repeating / Recurring Tasks, Missed call, Auto complete, In app actions, Gesture support & much more!
- Office Suite 8 (Free) – Unleash your productivity. OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
- Google Drive (Free) – With Google Drive, you can store all your files in one place, so you can access them from anywhere and share them with others.
- CamScanner (Free) – Turn any Smartphone into a Scanner with CamScanner for Intelligent Document Management. CamScanner is an intelligent document management solution for individuals, small businesses, organizations, governments and schools. It is the perfect fit for those who want to scan, sync, edit, share and manage various contents on all devices.
- Friday: Automated Journal (Free) – Friday is just like your brain. It captures events happening around you. The people you talk to, the places you visit, the images you capture, and the songs you listen to, etc. And like your brain, it initiates thoughts and ideas for you, it helps you remember information, it tries to anticipate actions.
- Jorte Calendar (Free) – Jorte is one of the most popular calendar/organizer applications. They spent all their time and effort into making the application look as close to a real personal organizer as possible. Enjoy this highly customizable app, you cannot find an application which has as many functions as Jorte.
With your Total Wireless smart phone, really the sky is the limit to organization! I love that I still have access to everything I need from a phone with no strings attached. Interested in learning more about a No Contract Phone? With Total Wireless you get everything you need and nothing you don’t on America’s largest and most reliable network. No contracts. No credit checks. Stay tuned in the upcoming weeks as we continue to share our experiences with all of you!