Thank you to Safeway and Albertsons for sponsoring today’s post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Check out our fun snack hacks and stock up on staples during Safeway and Alberstons’ Stock Up Sale!
Hi friends! We’re well on our way into the school year and I don’t know about you – but I feel like I’m finally getting into the routine of school lunches, after school snacks and weeknight meals. It’s funny how the carefree days of summer turn into busy days of shopping, prepping and getting those kids ready and fed. Thankfully, the Stock Up Sale going on NOW at Safeway and Albertsons means I can get all my favorite staples from General Mills, Coca-Cola, Kraft and Nabisco at a great value!
I recently headed down to my local Safeway to score on our favorite products during the Stock Up Sale. Armed with my handy Safeway App, I was able to locate Stock Up Sale areas and products with ease.
What I love about this sale is honestly there are so many products we already love and buy! I found all of these great products at my local Safeway – be sure to check out these great products at your local Albertsons Companies grocery stores including Albertsons, Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, United Express, United and Carrs/Safeway.
One thing I took advantage of during the Stock Up Sale is to score some of our kids favorite snacks. Keeping our growing boys fed is turning into a full time job! One fun Snack Hack that we’ve implemented this year is turning a small organizer in our kitchen into a Snack Station:
Nature Valley™ Granola Bars,Chex Mix™, OREOs and more can be organized into these bins for easy access for school lunches and after school snacks. If the snacks don’t come in individual packages, simply add snack sized amounts to sandwich bags and add to the bins. Another Snack Hack that I have to admit I use myself for a quick breakfast on-the-go is this Yogurt Snack Hack:
Simply pop a Yoplait® Traditional Yogurt and a Nature Valley™ Granola Bar into a cup with a spoon and you have an on-the-go yogurt parfait! To assemble, simply crumble the crunchy Nature Valley™ Granola Bar in its wrapper then layer the yogurt and granola bar crumbles for a quick and easy, tasty treat!
Are YOU ready to STOCK UP?
In addition to amazing savings, Safeway and Albertsons is giving away groceries for a year to one lucky winner! Between 10/4-10/19, show them how you how you stock up your pantry and share a photo of how you’ve loaded up with your favorite items, including those below, from #StockUpSale2017. Entry is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Use #StockUpSale2017 in your caption and complete entry form
- Share the photo on Twitter or Instagram or at Safeway or Albertsons by 10/19
- Take a photo featuring two or more of the participating Stock Up Sale products below
- Participating products:
- Honey Nut Cheerios™
- Cheerios™ 8.90oz.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ 12.20oz.
- Progresso™ Traditional, Rich & Hearty, Reduced Sodium, Light Soup, Vegetable Classic, selected varieties 18-19oz
- Nature Valley™ Granola Bars 7.44oz-8.44oz
- Yoplait® Traditional Yogurt, 4-6oz, selected varieties
- Oui™ by Yoplait® Strawberry French Style Yogurt 5oz.
- Annie’s™ Natural Mac & Cheese 6oz; selected varieties
- Old El Paso™ Shells
- Totino’s™ Pizza Rolls 15ct, Totino Party Pizza 9.8-10.4oz, selected varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Hamburger Helpers, 4.7-8.7oz, selected varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Fruit Snacks, 4.5-8oz, selected varieties
- Chex Mix™ 8-8.75oz, selected varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Cake Mix, 15.25 – 16.25oz., select varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Whipped Frosting, Milk Chocolate 12oz.
- Betty Crocker™ Brownie Mix, Chocolate 18.40oz.
- Pillsbury™ Apple Toaster Strudel™, 6ct., 11.70oz.
- Coca-Cola MiniCans
- Dasani Sparkling Black Cherry
- Classico Tomato Basil
- Heinz Ketchup
- OREO 14.3 oz
- Ritz 13.7 oz
So stock up today and enter to win BIG with Safeway and Albertsons!
Thank you to Safeway and Albertsons for sponsoring today’s post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.