You only need THREE INGREDIENTS for this amazing concoction! You’re going to want to start with a strong cup of coffee. Brew it up, let it cool – then the key is to pour your coffee into an ice tray and freeze.
Skinny Caramel Frappuccino
- 10 oz strong coffee
- 1/3 cup International Delight Fat Free and Sugar Free Caramel Creme
- 1/3 cup milk
- Whipped cream opt
- Caramel sauce opt
- Brew 10oz of strong coffee and let cool.
- Pour coffee into ice cube trays and freeze.
- Once frozen, add coffee cubes to blender with 1/3 cup of International Delight Fat Free and Sugar Free Caramel Creme and 1/3 cup milk.
- Blend until smooth, pour and top with whipped cream and caramel sauce.
So easy right? Now this is one Skinny Caramel Frappuccino that we’ll enjoy over and over again, especially as we head into the warmer months!
Like this recipe? Then you might like our…
Like it? Pin it!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.