This no churn Shark Frenzy Ice Cream is easy, tasty and fun! The perfect summer treat for the kids or shark lover in your life!
Shark Frenzy Ice Cream
Hi friends! We’re just days away from #SharkWeek, are you going to watch? Thanks to summer break, our boys are gearing up for a week long shark fest! Hanging out in their new Shark Blankets I snagged from Amazon, whipping up some Shark Slime and eating Strawberry Lemonade Chumsicles! And today we’re sharing another fun shark-themed treat that was super easy to whip up – this no churn Shark Frenzy Ice Cream!
Shark frenzy ice cream Ingredients
We’re starting with no-churn ice cream staples and just adding in a few treats to make the ice cream shark-worthy!
- Heavy cream
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Team food coloring
- Graham crackers
- Gummy sharks
How to Make No Churn Ice Cream
This is probably the easiest ice cream I’ve ever made. The base is heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and some teal food coloring. Simply whip up the heavy cream, food coloring and vanilla until stiff peaks form then add the sweetened condensed milk and beat that until the color is uniform. Add in some crumbled graham crackers and transfer the mixture to a loaf pan and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
Then once your base is frozen, when you’re ready to serve simply scoop the yummy ice cream and add your gummy sharks! I found these awesome Gummy Sharks on Amazon but you should be able to find something similar at World Market, most grocery and candy stores, especially right now. These sharks have a great raspberry flavor and go really well with the simple sweet ice cream.
Tools Used to make this Recipe:
- Gummy Sharks: The key to this recipe is the adorable gummy sharks!
- Ice Cream Scoop: I love having a quality ice cream scoop on hand!
- Ice Cream Container: This is the perfect container to keep your homemade ice cream fresh!
For More Shark Week Ideas, Check Out:
- DIY SHARK SLIME
- SHARK KEYCHAINS
- SHARK WEEK: STRAWBERRY LEMONADE CHUMSICLES
- 25+ SHARK IDEAS: CRAFTS, ACTIVITIES AND MORE!
For More Ocean Themed Recipes, Check Out:
If you love fun ocean themed treats, we have more in store! Check out all of these FUN Ocean Themed Recipes from my Creative Foodie friends!
- Edible Sea Glass Candy by Happiness is Homemade
- Octopus Pudding Cups by Mom Endeavors
- Finding Dory Marshmallow Pops by See Vanessa Craft
- Ocean Water Mocktail by Spaceships & Laserbeams
- Easy Finding Dory Cupcakes by Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
- Under the Sea Cake by Ashlee Marie
- Ocean Friends Cupcakes by Mommy Hates Cooking
- Liquid Sunshine Cocktail by Two Twenty One
- Ocean Blue Lemonade Popsicles by Play Party Plan
- Ocean Berry Icebox Cake by Printable Crush
Shark Frenzy Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- ½ tsp teal or blue food coloring
- 2 sheets crumbled graham crackers
- Shark gummy candies
Whip heavy cream, food coloring and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
Beat in condensed milk until color is uniform. Add additional food coloring if needed.
Fold in crumbled graham crackers and transfer to loaf pan.
Transfer loaf pan to freezer for at least 5 hours.
To serve, scoop ice cream and add shark gummy candies.