Thank you to RITZ for sponsoring today’s post. These RITZ Buffalo Chicken Bites are delicious and easy to whip up! Perfect for game day!
Like the start of football season. Yes, football is a huge deal in our house. So naturally the start of the season is a big deal in my house FULL of boys. And we like to celebrate! And today we’re sharing how we’re doing just that with a little RITZ deliciousness. RITZ Buffalo Chicken Bites deliciousness to be exact.
RITZ Buffalo Chicken Bites
- RITZ Crackers
- 1 cup cooked chicken canned or shredded
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing
- Blue cheese for topping
- Finely diced celery for topping
- Heat chicken and buffalo sauce in a pan on medium heat.
- Add warmed chicken to bowl with cream cheese and ranch and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer buffalo chicken mixture to refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To serve, simply top RITZ crackers with buffalo chicken, blue cheese and diced celery.
I’m not sure it gets any easier or tastier than that! So in no time you can be in front of the TV cheering on your favorite team!
Like it? Pin it!