Hi friends! I’m finally getting around to all of my Christmas decor projects this year – and first up is our Joy to the World Christmas Wreath! I mentioned in our Joy to the World Free Printable post that I’m really loving that theme this year along with very natural textures, colors and elements. And that was the inspiration for this wreath as well!
What you’ll need:
- Grapevine wreath
- “J” and “Y” wooden letters
- Small globe
- Burlap ribbon
- Removable mounting squares
- Hot glue
And the steps:
- I tried to glue the letters straight to the wreath, but when that wasn’t working I decided to glue lengths of twine to the letters and tie them on
- Then I simply placed the globe in the wreath where I wanted it, using removable mounting squares because I want to be able to reuse the globe
- Then I simply tied a bulap bow and also attached that to the top by tying twine to the bow and to the wreath
And here’s the result!
I hope you love it! I thought it was a fun spin on the theme and already love having it up in our home. Now – onto the next project!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.