This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BringYourBestBowl #Target #CollectiveBias | This Pineapple Upside Down Oatmeal is a delicious way to add some fun to your morning breakfast routine!
Pineapple Upside Down Oatmeal
- 1 packet Maple & Brown Sugar Quaker® Oats
- 2/3 cup milk
- Splash of imitation rum extract
- 3-4 pineapple slices
- 3-4 maraschino cherries
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- Lay out pineapple slices and maraschino cherries on cookie sheet, sprinkle with brown sugar and put under broiler on high.
- Add milk and splash of imitation rum extract to your package of Maple & Brown Sugar Quaker® Oats and cook according to the directions on the package.
- Once pineapple slices are caramelized, add on top of cooked oatmeal and enjoy!
And the result? The most delicious bowl of oatmeal I’ve ever had! So yes, you can eat cake for breakfast! The splash of imitation rum extract added just a hint of goodness to the already delicious Maple & Brown Sugar Quaker® Oats and the caramelized pineapple slices – oh my! Believe me, this Pineapple Upside Down Oatmeal is a delicious way to add some fun to your morning routine!
So what are you waiting for? Are you ready to bring your “Best Bowl” to the game? Enter the Quaker’s National Bring Your Best Bowl Contest today for a chance to win $250,000! Remember that the top recipe entries will be created and sold in stores for a limited time in Fall 2016. You have until March 12th to enter so get your entries in!