A HUGE thank you to Staples for sponsoring today’s Moleskine and Nexus 7 review, and our discussion on Fall organization! I received product for review; all opinions are my own.
Hi friends! I’m so excited to share my favorite new planning tools with you today – the NEW Nexus 7 Tablet and Moleskine Notebooks from Staples! What are your favorite tools to keep organized? I use a variety, from paper and pen to digital, on my laptop and now on the Nexus 7!
By day I’m a project manager, so that means that I like to keep lists. And though I do this digitally, there’s also something about writing it down! A great notebook/planner is a MUST! Whether you’re planning out your family’s schedule, keeping track of things at work, or even planning out blog posts and making notes of blog to-do’s, Moleskine products have you covered!
Now on to the Nexus 7 review! I really like it! I was very interested in reviewing this product for a number of reasons. We have smart phones and larger tablets, but I have been on the market for a smaller, hand-held tablet that was more comfortable for reading and for portability. I’m just not going to toss our large tablets in my bag for on the go. And I was right about the Nexus 7! The 7-inch tablet was just what I was looking for. I have had it for the last couple of weeks and already I’m two books in (the blogging may suffer), and I’ve been able to take it with me everywhere. Which means, this is the PERFECT tool to keep organized!
So how do I use the Nexus 7 to stay organized? Well first off, it has all the social tools that I need to keep on top of the blog: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more. But there are also other apps that I’ve found that are already helping me to get more organized this Fall! Some of them are so great that I’ve put together a list, in case you’re on the hunt for Android organization apps!
- Google Keep (Free) – Quickly capture what’s on your mind and be reminded at the right place or time. Create a checklist, enter a voice note or snap a photo and annotate it. Everything you add is instantly available on all your devices – desktop and mobile. Or if you’re already an Evernote fan and user, you can also use that instead!
- Dropbox (Free) – Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. After you install Dropbox on your computer, any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, your Android device, and even the Dropbox website! With the Dropbox app, you can take everything that matters to you on the go.Jorte
- Chrome (Free) – Browse fast with the Chrome web browser on your Android phone and tablet. Sign in to sync your Chrome browser experience from your computer to bring it with you anywhere you go.
- Robin (Free) – Need quick answers on the go, hands-free? Robin is your voice assistant for local information, GPS navigation, communication and fun! And she’ll help keep your eyes on the road and off your phone. Voice in, voice out.
- Any.DO (Free) – Millions use Any.do every day to remember all the tasks they want to-do and make sure they get them done. Key benefits: Seamless cloud sync, Speech recognition, Alerts, Any.do Moment, Snooze tasks, Google Task Sync, Notes, Sub tasks, Amazing Widgets, Repeating / Recurring Tasks, Missed call, Auto complete, In app actions, Gesture support & much more!
- CloudOn (Office for Free) – Unleash your productivity. The CloudOn workspace makes Microsoft Office® (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) files more accessible and useful on your Android tablet or smartphone letting you edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations from anywhere with full functionality. You can also connect to your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive account(s), and share files with colleagues and contacts via email directly from the app.
- Google Drive (Free) – With Google Drive, you can store all your files in one place, so you can access them from anywhere and share them with others.
- CamScanner (Free) – Turn any Smartphone into a Scanner with CamScanner for Intelligent Document Management. CamScanner is an intelligent document management solution for individuals, small businesses, organizations, governments and schools. It is the perfect fit for those who want to scan, sync, edit, share and manage various contents on all devices.
- Friday: Automated Journal (Free) – Friday is just like your brain. It captures events happening around you. The people you talk to, the places you visit, the images you capture, and the songs you listen to, etc. And like your brain, it initiates thoughts and ideas for you, it helps you remember information, it tries to anticipate actions.
- Jorte Calendar (Free) – Jorte is one of the most popular calendar/organizer applications. They spent all their time and effort into making the application look as close to a real personal organizer as possible. Enjoy this highly customizable app, you cannot find an application which has as many functions as Jorte.
Phew! That is quite a list, right? I sure do LOVE my lists. If you love a good list too, you’ll love the Moleskine products and Nexus 7 Tablet to keep everything together, both on paper and digitally! You can find both of these products at Staples! They really know how to make things easy! And today, one lucky reader is going to WIN $60 in Moleskine products! That’s right, planners, notebooks and pens are up for grabs. So you list-making folks out there – you know who you are – enter TODAY via the Rafflecopter below. Good luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Giveaway is open to US residents ages 18 and over and ends at 11:59 ET on October 14th, 2013. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. Number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Approximate retail value is $60.00. One winner will be selected. All liabilities and responsibilities with product is directly responsible by Staples. Winner will drawn by random.org from all verified entries, contacted by email provided, and announced on this page at the end of the contest. Winner has 48 hours to respond or prize will be redrawn. Entrant is responsible for the email address they provide, whether through typing it directly or through the Facebook entry method. A Night Owl is not responsible for lost or misdirected emails. All prizes will be awarded. No prize substitutions allowed. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and we hereby release Facebook of any liability. Information is provided to A Night Owl, not to Facebook and your information is never sold or shared. Facebook is not a sponsor of this giveaway. Staples is a sponsor of this giveaway. Prize is awarded directly through Staples and requires confirmation of delivery. Protected tweets do not count as an entry method for tweeting. Tweets must come from a public account. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Listed at Blog Giveaway Directory.