Hi! It’s Alli from Made with HAPPY, and I’m super HAPPY to be sharing a fun No Bake Green Tea Cheesecake recipe with you today. I’m pretty obsessed with green tea in my morning smoothies and have been trying out all kinds of different ways to incorporate in other meals throughout the day. Then it dawned on me… umm who doesn’t love cheesecake? No bake cheesecake at that? Right?
No bake cheesecake alone is pretty much one of the easiest desserts on the planet, and in order to make it green tea just takes one more ingredient… can you guess?
- 1 8oz. block of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 14oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon Matcha green tea, 1 teaspoon for dusting
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a electric mixer combine the cream cheese, milk, 1 tbsp. green tea and vanilla on medium to high speed till light and fluffy. Refrigerate.
- When ready to serve stir together the graham cracker and melted butter.
- Layer the graham cracker mixture and cheesecake filling into a cup or jar for serving.
- Dust the remaining green tea over the top and serve.
Viola, you have yourself some delicious No Bake Green Tea Cheesecake, a naturally green dessert that is not only mouthwateringly good, it has some added antioxidants and vitamins. Win win!
Thank you so much for having me this month. Feel free to pop over to Made with HAPPY to see more delectable recipes including Homemade White Pizza and Cranberry Ginger Cocktail. I’ll be back next month with another fun and HAPPY recipe.
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.