Hi friends! Time for another installment of Technology Tuesday! Today I’m sharing a Next Issue iPad App Review. I LOVE MAGAZINES. Do you love magazines? Let’s just say I don’t have a ton of time to read books these days, but put Martha Stewart Living, HGTV, Better Homes and Gardens or Real Simple in front of me and I’m done. Are you the same? And you know, since we’ve moved into the digital age – I dare say that I could spend more time reading my favorite magazines on my iPad AND get more inspiration from those magazines than I do on Pinterest. GASP. I know, crazy right? But all of my favorite magazines – all those subscriptions – that can get pricey right? Enter the Next Issue iPad App.
I’m in love. I’m in love. I’m in love! In one single app, Next Issue offers unlimited access to all of your favorite magazines, including current and back issues. It’s a magazine playground! With Next Issue you can access more than 90 titles from top publishers including Condé Nast, Hearst, Meredith, TIME Inc., Wenner (full list of titles is available here). AND think about it, there’s no paper, no waste (and no more clutter!). And seriously, I really need to deal with the clutter. I love a good in my hands paper mag, but let’s be honest, I look at it once and put it on my shelf. FOR YEARS. I have an issue…now, issue solved!
A few key Next Issue features:
- Custom library: One tap adds your picks to your personal library and new issues of your selected magazines automatically appear in your library. Tap any cover to open that magazine or browse the back issues.
- Easy navigation: All titles share the same user-friendly navigation features, allowing you to flip through pages for a cover-to-cover read or tap the screen to reveal a shortcut tool that lets you jump to a specific section or hop back to the table of contents.
- Custom settings: Download your favorite magazines for offline reading anywhere; you may also set up automatic download for titles on your always-read list so they’re guaranteed to be ready when you are.
- Single account, multiple devices: A single account offers access to Next Issue content on up to five different devices.
Sound too good to be true? Almost! Now, I got to try the Unlimited Basic account for purposes of the Next Issue iPad App Review. But you too can try it out FREE for 30 days! And once you’re hooked after those 30 days – like I am – you have two pricing options:
- Unlimited Basic: $9.99/month (access to all 84 monthly titles including current and back issues, e.g., Cooking Light, Esquire, Real Simple, Vanity Fair, Wired, etc.)
- Premium: $14.99/month (unlimited access to all monthly and weekly titles including current and back issues, e.g., The New Yorker, People, Time, etc.)
And worth – every – penny. Just think about what you spend on magazines. If you buy one or TWO at newsstand prices in a month, Next Issue is paid for – but instead you have access to 84 magazines. And some really great magazines. I am being completely honest and up front with you when I say that after my trial subscription ends, I will continue on with Next Issue! I have read more of my favorite magazines over the last week than I have in the past year!
So I hope you enjoyed this Next Issue iPad App Review! Hands down I love it and recommend it. I hope you’ll go check it out today! SIGN UP for the free trial. What do you have to lose? You won’t be disappointed!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.