This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Culver’s. The opinions and text are all mine. Celebrate National Cheese Curd Day with Culver’s Sunday, October 15th!
- Culver’s cheese is made using farm fresh dairy from Wisconsin family farms.
- Every Culver’s Cheese Curd comes from La Grander Hillside Dairy in Stanley, Wisconsin, a Culver’s partner for nearly 20 years.
- A Culver’s Wisconsin Cheese Curd contains one of two types of fresh, cheese: white or yellow cheddar.
- Culver’s Cheese Curds are breaded with a signature blend of herbs and spices.
- Finding a heart-shaped Cheese Curd means you’ll have good luck (at least that’s what we believe!).
- Menu Hack: get a side of Cheese Curds and pile them in your ButterBurger for a taste that’s nothing short of magical.
- While you can enjoy Wisconsin Cheese Curds whenever you visit a Culver’s, make sure you get out and celebrate this Curd-crazy holiday! I know WE WILL!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Culver’s. The opinions and text are all mine.
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.