Thank you to Intel for sponsoring today’s post on the Intel All-in-One PC! #IntelAIO
Hi friends! I am so excited to tell you a little bit about my new FAVORITE piece of technology – my new Intel All-in-One PC! The amazing folks over at Intel sent me a new revolutionary PC to try out and let me tell you…it’s fabulous! The all-in-one PC’s cool, compact, and clutter-free design fits into any home or work setting and acts as your one-stop shop for creating, learning, entertaining, and sharing. Whether it’s TV- or movie-watching on a big screen, playing interactive games with your kids, or video chatting with friends or coworkers, all-in-one PCs do it with style.
A few of the All-in-One PCs features?
- An all-in-one PC – The family PC, now in a simple, stylish design. The screen and monitor have merged to become one slim, lightweight system, setting all-in-one PCs apart from the standard desktop tower. If you’re finding your monitor plus tower clunky and cumbersome, then a sleek all-in-one PC may be right for you.
- Portable all-in-one PC – A portable all-in-one PC easily moves from your kitchen for homework, to the family room for movie night—or even to the office to tackle big projects. And with multi-touch display, you get the flexibility of using your keyboard or the full touch screen with tablet-like capabilities.
- Built-in wireless connection, speakers, and webcams – Some all-in-one PCs come with integrated speakers while others are loaded with webcams and microphones. The majority of brands come with high-speed wireless connection built-in.
- Easy setup – Do away with the tangle of cords that comes with the traditional desktop tower. With just one power cord, all-in-one PCs are easy to set up and cut down on clutter.
- Wall-mountable – Make a stylish all-in-one PC part of your décor. A number of all-in-one PCs can easily be wall-mounted, for a truly streamlined computing and entertainment experience.
- Tangle-free – A wireless keyboard and mouse let you adapt your all-in-one PC to your lifestyle. Create an environment unique to your needs, and place the keyboard and mouse wherever you want them—without crisscrossing wires.
- Flat-panel, touchscreen – Many all-in-one PCs come with multi-user touchscreens, so you can tap, pinch, push, rotate, and flick through content. These flat panels are getting increasingly thin and sleek as new models hit the market. Some portable models can lie flat, so you can easily move the system from room to room and use it wherever it’s most convenient.
There is a whole line of new All-in-One PCs – a stylish PC that can easily fit into any room in the house or office! Which one did I get? The HP ENVY Rove 20! And ROVE it does! Officially our new Rove lives upstairs in our loft…
It’s so big, bright and fabulous! But I think my favorite feature of this beauty is that it is PORTABLE. That’s right! My husband calls it the uber tablet, because you can literally treat it like a large tablet! So it frequently makes easy trips up and down the stairs, depending on where I’m blogging or where the kids are (when they want to play). And let me tell you – they play! The large touchscreen is SO kid-friendly. I’m sure we’ll show you more and MORE of the fun features this computer has…but for today I just wanted you to meet Rove!
So stay tuned…but if you’re in the market right now for a computer this holiday season, take a look at the Intel All-in-One PCs! They really are revolutionary!
#spon: I am in a partnership with Intel. Through this partnership I gain access to content, product, or other forms of value.