And you know what’s great about a yummy tasting treat like this Homemade Peanut Pecan Caramel Corn? It makes the perfect holiday snack, perfect for holiday parties or my favorite – as a homemade, thoughtful gift!
Homemade Peanut Pecan Caramel Corn
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- In a heavy pan, combine the butter, brown sugar, salt and light corn syrup.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat then boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in baking soda.
- Add popcorn, peanuts and pecans to large pan.
- Pour caramel mixture over popcorn and nuts, until well coated.
- Bake caramel corn for 1 hour, stirring every 15 min.
- Spread on wax paper to cool and enjoy!
Seriously delicious, friends! If you have a party this season or want some personal, edible gifts – you can’t go wrong with this delicious Homemade Peanut Pecan Caramel Corn – straight from Grandma’s kitchen! Give it a try today and tell us what you think!
Caramel Corn Photography by Life Created