Homemade Frosted Coffee – the perfect coffee treat for the summer!
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- ½ cup International Delight Sweet Cream Creamer
- 1 cup International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice
- In a chilled bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream on medium-high until soft peaks form.
- Add in powdered sugar and Sweet Cream Creamer and beat on medium-high until stiff peaks form.
- Blend International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee, vanilla ice cream and ice together until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and serve immediately.
And I have to say I was pretty excited about the final product…
I mean, who wouldn’t be excited about a sweet, coffee and ice cream treat?!
If you’re ready to dive in and make this Homemade Frosted Coffee, head down to the store and pick up your International Delight Iced Coffee and Creamer and you are well on your way to sweet and simple goodness. And you’ll thank yourself the next time you’re dreaming of coffeehouse delivery services…
For MORE great ideas with International Delight, sign up for the International Delight Newsletter or visit them onFacebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.