Hi friends! We’re back chatting about the FUN photo campaign by Dunkin’ Donuts – #DunkinMugUp! This month, we want to see your edgy side, your inner hipster! What music do you listen to when no one is around? What are hobbies or clothes you secretly love? We want to see you with your Dunkin’ Donuts coffee in a photo of yourself outside of your normal everyday routine.
This month you can see my “mug” has switched to iced coffee, what what? That’s right, in sunny Phoenix we’re seeing signs of Spring, which has me switching up my coffee routine. You’d better believe that Dunkin’ is still a part of that routine! Brew up a super strong carafe of Dunkin’ Donuts original and pop it in the fridge to have iced coffee all week long! Pure perfection! I even added some almond milk to my fave DD lately, and enjoyed this tasty recipe by Hungry Girl…
Vanilla Almond Coffee
- 6 oz. prepared Dunkin Donuts Original Blend coffee hot
- 2 tsp. sugar-free French vanilla powdered creamer
- 1/4 cup 2 oz. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 no-calorie sweetner packet
- 1 drop almond extract
- In a microwave-safe mug, combine powdered creamer with hot coffee, and stir to dissolve.
- Add remaining ingredients, and mix well.
- Reheat, if needed, and enjoy!
Doesn’t that sound yum? It is! What is YOUR favorite way to drink Dunkin? Iced? Hot? In hipster glasses or a tee? Show us!
Dunkin’ Donuts loves the hipster vibe. Take a picture of you and your mug in your old school kicks and vintage tees and upload here for a chance to win sweet prizes in the Mug Up Contest.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Dunkin’ Donuts . The opinions and text are all mine.