Hi friends! We’re back again with Monday Funday – a weekly party where if you’re a creative blogger like I KNOW some of you are, you can LINK UP the amazing projects you’ve been up to lately – be it Crafts, Recipes – really anything creative!
If you’re new to A Night Owl – we’re happy to have you! We share all sorts of things here at A Night Owl, from crafts to recipes – anything to keep our lives vibrant and creative! Lately, it’s all been about SUMMER! Here are a few things we’ve been up to…
Sharing the recipe for this seriously EASY and amazing Peach Cobbler in a Jar!
We shared some Sweet Birthday Gift Ideas that won’t break the bank!
And in anticipation of the new Planes movie, we shared some fun Disney Planes Ideas!
And NOW to the party! The Monday Funday Link Party is a 8 Blog Party where you can share your latest creativity…DIY projects, crafts, and recipes! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all 8 blogs. What a great way to grow your blog!
Oh and don’t forget to follow C.R.A.F.T. in social media land…
Hi y’all! With summer in full swing, I thought it would be fun to feature 10 outdoor crafts and even a few activities for the kiddos to beat the heat outside! Speaking of outdoor crafts, be sure and check out my tic tac toe game board made from a cutting board and 11 more fun outdoor crafts!
1. Doors turned fence 2. Mason jar solar light 3. DIY bubble blower 4. Outdoor chandelier 5. Backyard tight rope walk 6. Water blob 7. Flamingo tote 8. Chalk people 9. Extra large outdoor sign 10. Tire planters
A giant “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts. Please, grab a featured button… you earned it!
<center><a href="https://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="Creating Really Awesome Free Things" /></a><center>
<center><a href="https://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="Creating Really Awesome Free Things" /></a><center>
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items, and please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
<!– end InLinkz script —>