Football Stadium Graham Cracker Treats
Perfect for your football-loving kiddos, whip up these easy Football Stadium Graham Cracker Treats in just minutes!
Hi friends! Playoffs are here and if you’re a big football fan like we are, you might just be looking for something fun and football-themed to do with or for your kids! And these Football Stadium Graham Cracker Treats are just that inspiration you needed. They’re fun to make for your football party for the kids OR if you’re looking for a little activity to do while you’re watching the game you could pull everything you need together and let your little ones try their hand at making them too!
Let’s go over what you need:
- Graham crackers
- Green cake icing
- White frosting
- Rainbow nonpareil sprinkles
- Decorating bag
And the steps:
1. Use your green cake icing to outline each graham cracker, fill in with the same icing and spread the icing out evenly.
2. Fill a decorating bag with white frosting and cut a tiny tip off the end of the bag.
3. Place your frosted graham crackers horizontally and use your white frosting bag to draw 3 vertical lines evenly spaced onto each graham cracker.
4. Now carefully use the same frosting to write the number on each side of the yard line, starting with 50 in the center and 40 on each side.
5. Use your fingertips to sprinkle sprinkles onto each end zone like pictured to look like people in the stands.
Totally adorable, right?! And yes, it’s a sweet treat so not something we’d make everyday for our kiddos but it’s fun to whip up something special every now and again right? Maybe it’s the perfect little dessert for the kids at your football party. You know the “Big Game” is coming up soon!
We hope you’re inspired to try making these Football Stadium Graham Cracker Treats yourself! Let us know if you make them and what your kiddos think!
Like it? Pin it!