This Easy Pumpkin Bread Pudding is the perfect make-ahead fall breakfast!
Are you a big pumpkin fan? I don’t usually think that I am, but it surprises me every year when fall rolls around how much I really love to incorporate it into everyday life!
Easy Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- 15 oz can pumpkin
- 2 cups mik
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ cup applesauce
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- 1 pound cubed cinnamon raison bread
- 1 apple chopped
- 1 cup of raisins
- Cinnamon sugar
Beat together pumpkin, milk, egg yolks, sugar and pecans in a large bowl.
Fold in cubed cinnamon raisin bread, chopped apple and raisins.
Spread in a buttered baking dish and refrigerate 2 hours, before baking sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and bake at 375 degrees 45 minutes.
- Baked Pizza Spaghetti Squash by Big Bear’s Wife
- Savory Butternut Squash & Bacon Biscuits by Betsy Life
- Maple Glazed Butternut Squash with Bacon by Home Cooking Memories
- Pumpkin Gnocchi by Cooking on the Front Burner
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Chorizo and Butternut Squash Hash by Thyme for Cocktails
- Pumpkin Fritters by Bread Booze Bacon
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Pudding by A Night Owl
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Butter by Pink Cake Plate
- Hearty Squash and Green Bean Chili by I Love My Disorganized Life
- Pumpkin Pie Pops by See Vanessa Craft
- Crockpot Potato Stuff Squash by Around My Family Table
Like it? Pin it!