This Easy Pumpkin Bread Pudding is the perfect make-ahead fall breakfast!
Are you a big pumpkin fan? I don’t usually think that I am, but it surprises me every year when fall rolls around how much I really love to incorporate it into everyday life!
Easy Pumpkin Bread Pudding
These Crispy Baked Honey BBQ Wings are easy to make and perfect for game day!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 15 oz can pumpkin
- 2 cups mik
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ cup applesauce
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- 1 pound cubed cinnamon raison bread
- 1 apple chopped
- 1 cup of raisins
- Cinnamon sugar
Beat together pumpkin, milk, egg yolks, sugar and pecans in a large bowl.
Fold in cubed cinnamon raisin bread, chopped apple and raisins.
Spread in a buttered baking dish and refrigerate 2 hours, before baking sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and bake at 375 degrees 45 minutes.
- Baked Pizza Spaghetti Squash by Big Bear’s Wife
- Savory Butternut Squash & Bacon Biscuits by Betsy Life
- Maple Glazed Butternut Squash with Bacon by Home Cooking Memories
- Pumpkin Gnocchi by Cooking on the Front Burner
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Chorizo and Butternut Squash Hash by Thyme for Cocktails
- Pumpkin Fritters by Bread Booze Bacon
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Pudding by A Night Owl
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Butter by Pink Cake Plate
- Hearty Squash and Green Bean Chili by I Love My Disorganized Life
- Pumpkin Pie Pops by See Vanessa Craft
- Crockpot Potato Stuff Squash by Around My Family Table
Like it? Pin it!
I’ve never had bread pudding before but so many people love it! I’ll definitely have to give this a try soon!
Happy Valley Chow says
Perfect treat for fall! Thanks for sharing 🙂
Happy Valley Chow
Loriann Cargill Bustos says
I love love love bread pudding, looks amazingly delicious!