This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #YesYouCAN #CollectiveBias. Easy MANWICH Burritos are a quick and easy way to spice up dinner time!
Today we have a fast and easy meal recipe to share with you, Easy MANWICH Burritos. Yes, that MANWICH! I bet you never thought to serve up that sloppy joe goodness in a burrito, did you?! We just headed down to our local Walmart to pick up Hunt’s MANWICH to get things started!
- 2 cans Hunt’s MANWICH
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 can Rosarita Refried Beans
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1 package 10 inch flour tortillas
- In a medium skillet sauté the onion in oil for a few minutes until soft.
- Add ground beef to onions and brown.
- Add a can of Hunt’s MANWICH sauce and 2 tbsp taco seasoning to the beef and cook until fully heated.
- Heat refried beans.
- Prepare shredded cheese and chopped lettuce in separate bowls.
- Wrap tortillas in paper towels and heat for 30-45 seconds in a microwave oven.
- Spread a few tablespoons of Rosarita Refried Beans down the center of the tortilla.
- Add ¼ cup Hunt’s MANWICH on top of the refried beans.
- Top with shredded cheese, chopped lettuce and any other burrito fillings of your choice!
- Fold in the short ends about 1 inch each toward the center.
- Roll the flour tortilla away from you keeping the short ends folded in.
If your family is a fan of burritos like mine is, this quick and easy meal might just make it into your regular meal rotation!