This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #YesYouCAN #CollectiveBias. Easy MANWICH Burritos are a quick and easy way to spice up dinner time!
Today we have a fast and easy meal recipe to share with you, Easy MANWICH Burritos. Yes, that MANWICH! I bet you never thought to serve up that sloppy joe goodness in a burrito, did you?! We just headed down to our local Walmart to pick up Hunt’s MANWICH to get things started!
- 2 cans Hunt’s MANWICH
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 can Rosarita Refried Beans
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1 package 10 inch flour tortillas
- In a medium skillet sauté the onion in oil for a few minutes until soft.
- Add ground beef to onions and brown.
- Add a can of Hunt’s MANWICH sauce and 2 tbsp taco seasoning to the beef and cook until fully heated.
- Heat refried beans.
- Prepare shredded cheese and chopped lettuce in separate bowls.
- Wrap tortillas in paper towels and heat for 30-45 seconds in a microwave oven.
- Spread a few tablespoons of Rosarita Refried Beans down the center of the tortilla.
- Add ¼ cup Hunt’s MANWICH on top of the refried beans.
- Top with shredded cheese, chopped lettuce and any other burrito fillings of your choice!
- Fold in the short ends about 1 inch each toward the center.
- Roll the flour tortilla away from you keeping the short ends folded in.
If your family is a fan of burritos like mine is, this quick and easy meal might just make it into your regular meal rotation!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.