Crock Pot Chili Queso Dip
- 1 cup Kraft Mexican Four Cheese blend
- 1 cup Kraft Triple Cheddar blend
- 2 cans chili no beans
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- Mix together cheese, chili, milk and spices in your crock pot and turn on high.
- Allow cheese to melt, stirring from time to time.
- Once thoroughly melted (approximately 30-45 minutes), turn crock pot to warm and serve with tortilla chips.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.