A fun twist on the classic dish, this Chili Cheese 7 Layer Dip is easy to whip up and a real crowd-pleaser!
Chili Cheese 7 Layer Dip
- 1 can Hormel® Chili no Beans
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 to matoes chopped
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives
- Handful of green onion sliced
- Spread softened cream cheese on the bottom of an oven safe bowl.
- Layer can of Hormel® Chili on top of cream cheese layer.
- Heat the first two layers in the microwave (about 5 minutes) or oven until heated through.
- Remove bowl from oven or microwave and add salsa layer then top with shredded cheese, tomatoes, sliced olives and green onion.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
If you’re looking for MORE delicious recipes for game-day, be sure to check out the Hormel® Nation. And if you’re wanting to make your own Chili Cheese 7 Layer Dip (and trust me, you do!) Download this Coupon to save on all Hormel® products!