This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. This delicious Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie is easy to make and so tasty! Perfect for spring and summer get togethers!
- Blue Bunny® Cherrific Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Graham cracker crust
- 30 oz. can of cherry pie filling
- 16 oz. heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pour cherry pie filling into a strainer to separate some of the cherry sauce to use as a topping later on.
- In a large bowl, whip cream until soft peaks are just about to form.
- Beat in vanilla and sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Layer Blue Bunny® Cherrific Cheesecake Ice Cream into your graham cracker crust.
- Follow with a layer of cherry pie filling, covering the ice cream layer.
- Finish pie with a layer of whipped cream.
- Freeze the pie until you're ready to serve, at least 24 hours to firm up.
- When serving, drizzle reserved cherry sauce over top and enjoy!
And when it’s all said and done you have one delicious Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie!