This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SunsOutSpoonsOut #CollectiveBias Check out these tips and tricks to create delicious Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches – a delicious summertime treat!
Or, make it a PARTY; this would be a great group activity allowing everyone to create their own brownie ice cream sandwiches and see how creative everyone can be. All you need is to do is visit your local Walmart and pick up your choice of Blue Bunny Ice Cream, brownie mix, toppings and let the fun begin…
Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Blue Bunny Ice Cream
- Toppings of choice toffee chips, mini chocolate chips, mini chocolate candies, sprinkles etc
- Bake brownie mix and allow to cool completely.
- Spread softened blue bunny ice cream in a shallow pan and freeze.
- Cut brownies into 2-inch-squares and allow to freeze for about 10 minutes.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut the ice cream the same size as your brownie.
- Top one square of brownie with Blue Bunny Ice Cream square.
- Top with another brownie.
- Press edges of brownie sandwich into toppings of choice.
If you are not serving these immediately, place in container and freeze.
Be sure to check out more fantastic Blue Bunny Ice Cream recipes at the #SunsOutSpoonsOut Hub.