Hi friends! If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you may have figured out last weekend that I attended Bloggy Boot Camp Phoenix, put on by the SITS girls! It was a great couple of days and we heard from some ahhh-mazing speakers! I attended Bloggy Boot Camp Vegas back in October and just what I learned from that one-day event let me know that I wanted to learn MORE. I’m not going to share all the info that I gleaned from this conference (otherwise why would you buy a ticket?), but here are a few tidbits of who spoke and what they shared…
- Brands and PR by Missy Maher <– love her!
- Building a Successful Business by Kim Buyers <– party gal!
- Social Media Gigs by Kelly Tirman, Yuliya Patsay + Lizz Porter <– these gals rock
- YouTube! Bethann Stenseth <– so cute!
- Hiring and Delegating by Meagan Francis and Sarah Powers <– smart gals!
- Legal by Kerry O’Shea Gorgone <– a lawyer we love
- Sponsored Posts by Gigi Ross <– Gigi rocks!
- Analytics & SEO by Casey Petersen <– great tips!
- Social Media by Kelly Loubet <– want her job! 😉
- Taking Stock of Your Life by Heather King <– made me cry!
- Conference Speaking Circuit by Shannon Carroll <– sign me up!
- Hell Yeah! by Danielle Smith and Tiffany Romero <– made me teary!
Does that sound like an amazing agenda? Well it WAS! Some of the topics were so on point for me, there were tears. Yes, good tears! If you’re thinking of attending a blog conference, especially centered around the business of blogging and learning I would HIGHLY with two-hands raised in the air recommend Bloggy Boot Camp.
Before I go, I have to give a few shoutouts. First, a HUGE thank you to DownEast Basics for sponsoring my BBCPHX wardrobe! You may have seen all the buzz on Instagram, but DownEast has some of the cutest clothes around! You can see what I wore here:
Vanishing Point Jacket in Vintage Indigo | Cultivating Top in Coral
Adorable, right? I’m in love with the pieces I got and can’t wait to go back for more bright, Summer clothes! Next, thank you to Minted for my fun new blog cards! I ordered the Wrapped in a Banner Business Cards from their site and I just love them.
Next up, thank you to New Trent for keeping my Instagram and Twitter habits going during the conference! If you’ve been to a blog conference then you know you want to keep your phone powered up and the last thing you want to do is leave it on the floor in the corner of the room plugged into a wall outlet (trust me, I’ve been there). But this year I was good to go with my New Trent iTorch External Battery Charger! I was able to charge my phone a couple of times right from the convenience of my table!
Last, but NOT least, Friday night I was lucky enough to be wined and dined by the amazing BBC sponsor Mirassou Wines! I tell you ALL about it in my Mirassou Wine Tasting post, but for now let me just tell you the wine is amazing and you NEED to find some in your area! You won’t be disappointed!
Again, I had an amazing time. I learned so much! Need more convincing? Check out the top 10 reasons why Bloggy Boot Camp is one of the best blog conferences around! Thanks SO MUCH to the SITS gals for putting this event together and to all the amazing sponsors of the event!