These Pumpkin Spice Almonds are easy to make and the perfect snack for the holiday season! Would also make a great gift!
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons cloves
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (recipe below)
- 1 cup whole almonds
- Combine cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves in a small bowl. Note: this recipe yields 4 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice. You will only need 1 tablespoon for use in Pumpkin Spice Almonds recipe below.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine water, sugar and 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice.
- Over medium heat bring to a full boil.
- Add the almonds.
- Stir until the liquid turns into a syrup coating on the almonds (this happens pretty fast).
- Pour the almonds onto the baking sheet.
- Separate the almonds with a fork.
- Allow to cool.
Like it? Pin it!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.