Thank you to Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry for sponsoring today’s post on Strawberry Cheesecake Pinwheels.
Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry takes at home entertaining from ordinary to extraordinary with delicious, flaky layers that give you a wide range of versatility to make delicious appetizers, desserts and main dishes for every occasion. Offering a simple way to upgrade your entertaining experience, Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry is the perfect blank canvas to help you bring to life your own unique, impressive dishes that guests of any occasion will love!
The menu was amazing, filled with puff pastry salad bowls, and a spread full of tasty pastries! I love how light and fluffy all of the food was, Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry just make it all taste better. And the BEST thing? None of the recipes are hard, perfect for effortless entertaining. Such amazing recipes, be sure to stop by PinkCakePlate.com to check them out!
- 1 sheet Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry
- 1 8oz package cream cheese
- 1 tsp sour cream
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Strawberry preserves
- Thaw a sheet of Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry according to the directions on the package.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, white sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and sour cream.
- Spread filling on top of pastry sheet.
- Then spread a thin layer of strawberry preserves on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up the pastry sheet up like a jelly roll and cut into ½ inch pinwheels.
- Add pinwheels to a greased cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
And in no time, you have delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Pinwheels! Perfect for a special weekend breakfast or brunch.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry.
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.