Hi everyone, it’s Jen, A Night Owl Contributor and resident cupcake baker! Did you know you can also keep up with the going-ons of my crazy little life at Life According to the Streets? Anyhow, sorry I missed you all last month but I’m back to share with you this months reci-tweak!
Is it just me or are the men in our lives hard to buy for? I have the hardest time figuring out what to do/make for my husband…especially for Valentines Day! So I decided to dedicate this cupcake post to the men in our lives! I think it’s a scientific fact that all men love bacon! At least every man I know does. So I thought with all the bacon infused treats out there lately that I would give in to the fad and give it a try as well!
Dark Chocolate Bacon Cupcakes
- 1 box dark chocolate cake mix
- Ingredients according to package directions
- 4-6 thick slices of bacon crumbled
- Vanilla frosting
- Pecans chopped (optional)
- Mix cake mix according to package directions (or with beer instead of water)
- Add 3/4 of the crumbled bacon
- Cook according to package
- Once cooled, add frosting and sprinkle the remaining bacon and chopped pecans
Looking for more Bacon recipes? Follow us on Pinterest!
Follow Kimberly | A Night Owl Blog’s board EAT: Bacon on Pinterest.