From small bites to wine flights, discover 10 Reasons to go to the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival! Thank you to Disneyland PR for providing us with media passes to attend the event. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
And it opened just last weekend so we drove out for some food and fun! We had SUCH a great time that I wanted to share with you just why, so check out our 10 Reasons to go to the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival:
- Nuts About Cheese – Discover wine’s best friends.
- I Heart Artichokes – The thistle prepared 3 ways.
- Garlic Kissed – Savory heat and an ice cream treat.
- Olive Us – Get a side of soup with your martini.
- Bacon Twist – Because bacon is always on your mind.
- Lemon Grove – Citrusy refreshment in every offering.
- Seafood…Sustained – A better way to fresh flavor.
- The Onion Lair – Kicky dishes and cool beverages.
- Off the Cob – The essence of summer’s sweetness.
- Sweet & Sourdough – The classic California staff of life.
- LA Style – Favorite southland food truck flavors.
- Uncork California – Wine in flights and by the glass.
- Wineology – Taste wine and sangria by the glass.
- California Craft Brews – The best from local breweries.
- The Brewhouse – Craft beers and beer cocktails.
My personal favorite was the Backstreet Brewery Spring Berry Sour. I had never tried a sour before, but it was quite tasty and refreshing on a warm Spring day!
8. CHEF JR ACTIVITIES: We just so happened to be flying solo this time around, but if you have your kids with you there are still plenty of things for them to do at the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival! “Aspiring young chefs can get in the kitchen where they’ll mix a variety of ingredients to create make-believe treats. With silly supervision from Chef Goofy, kids follow a recipe and then swirl everything together (little hands may get messy). The finished goodies go into the magic oven and―voila! Each child gets a wrapped, ready-to-eat baked treat. There is no cost to participate. The Jr. Chef kitchen is open for fun several times daily at Paradise Park, near the Golden Zeph.” via Disneyparks.com
10. DATING AT ITS BEST: When I told my husband about the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival we decided that this would be a fun opportunity to plan a solo Disneyland vacation – Disney dating at its finest! I mean, it doesn’t get better than this, does it? Great food, great drinks, amazing ambiance – we had an amazing time. So if you’re looking to celebrate something special or just plan a fun getaway for just the two of you – DO IT!
Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival by No 2 Pencil
Full List of Event Details on Disneyparks.com
Complete Foodie Guide by Disney Parks Blog
Free Disney Insider Access!
Sign up now to get The Disney Dispatch! You'll receive a photo album full of photos of Disney's new attraction, Pandora! Plus, you'll get 5 days of insider Disney tips to plan your next family vacation!