This post is sponsored by Cost Plus World Market; all thoughts and opinions are my own. Inspired by Academy Awards Best Picture Nominee Moonlight, this Moonlight Miami Mule Cocktail is a delicious tropical twist on a classic mule and perfect for serving at your Oscars party this year!
The biggest prize of the night is probably Best Picture. And the nominees are: Arrival, Fences, Hacksaw Ridge, Hell or High Water, Hidden Figures, La La Land, Lion, Manchester by the Sea and Moonlight. Have you seen any of those movies? Pulling for a specific one? A few of us created parties and recipes based on a Best Picture Nominee for your award winning party lineup. My inspiration? Moonlight.
- 4 oz Bundaberg Ginger Beer
- Half jigger (3/4 ounces) Hawaiian Coconut Syrup,
- Jigger (1½ ounces) vanilla vodka
- To make, squeeze the juice of half a lime into the bottom of a chilled copper mug.
- Top the lime juice with a half jigger (3/4 ounces) of Hawaiian Coconut Syrup and one jigger (1½ ounces) of vanilla vodka.
- Then fill your copper mug with ice.
- Top your ice with chilled Bundaberg Ginger Beer, stir, garnish with lime and enjoy!
The result is one delicious cocktail with a tropical twist – a Moonlight Miami Mule Cocktail – that will be perfect for your Oscars party lineup! Enjoy!
Looking for more Oscars party inspiration? Here are more party ideas and recipes based on this year’s Best Picture Nominees:
La La Land Baked Cajun Chicken Skewers by Sugar & Soul
Manchester by the Sea Smoked Salmon Fish & Chips by Well Floured
Hidden Figures Homemade Moon Pies by Play Party Plan
Disney Moana Party by Made by a Princess
Oscars Party by Luv, Bec
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.