This Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Dip is delicious, fun and easy – great to serve at parties! Great with fruit, cookies, graham crackers and more!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup marshmallow fluff
- Sprinkles for garnish
- In a mixer bowl, beat together softened cream cheese, International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer and granulated sugar until smooth.
- Add in marshmallow fluff until combined.
- Refrigerate dip until ready to serve.
- To serve, transfer dip to small bowl and top with sprinkles.
- Serve with fruit, cookies, graham crackers and more!
And in no time you have a delicious Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Dip that your friends and family will rave about! It’s perfect to serve at any parties you have lined up OR just for fun at home. I know my family always appreciates when I make these goodies for the blog. Someone has to eat them, right?
For MORE great ideas with International Delight, sign up for the International Delight Newsletter or visit them on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
Like it? Pin it!