This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Knorr®. As always, all opinions are my own. This One Pot Italian Sausage and Peppers meal with Knorr® Rice Sides is easy and packed full of flavor. Perfect for weeknight dinners! Other simple and flavorful Knorr® recipes can be found on AllRecipes.com.
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavored Rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 cups sliced bell peppers
- 1 lb. ground Italian sausage
- 1 can Italian style diced tomatoes
- Parmesan-Romano grated cheese (optional)
- Italian flat parsley (for garnish)
- In large Dutch oven heat 1 tbsp. olive oil and 1 tsp. minced garlic on medium high heat.
- Add sliced bell peppers and cook until they begin to soften.
- Add Italian sausage to the pot and cook through.
- Once cooked through, transfer sausage and peppers to a bowl (drain oil if preferred).
- Return Dutch oven to stove and bring 2 cups water and package of Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavored Rice to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 7 minutes.
- Once rice is finished, add can of Italian style diced tomatoes and bowl of sausage and peppers.
- Cook until heated through; serve topped with Parmesan-Romano grated cheese and Italian flat parsley. Enjoy!
From the pot to the table in just 30 minutes! You can see our easy preparation here:
Like it? Pin it!