Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork. The opinions and text are all mine. During the busy holiday season, this Easy Stuffed Pork Tenderloin is a delicious, quick and easy dinner you can make in just 30 minutes! It will be a new family favorite!
In the spirit of holiday get togethers, I whipped up this delicious Easy Stuffed Pork Tenderloin that brings together the popular tastes of our holiday, stuffing and bacon, in one easy-to-make meal! I started out with a Smithfield Marinated Hardwood Smoked Bacon and Cracked Black Pepper Pork Tenderloin, cut it down the middle and opened it like a book. Then I took a meat tenderizer and flattened it out so that the thickness of the tenderloin was consistent and it could be easily stuffed and rolled.
So what are you waiting for? Are you ready to WIN at dinner this holiday season? Then head down to your local Bashas’ and find Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork in their Fresh Meat Department. And from 11/14 – 12/3, you can download a coupon for $1 off 1 Smithfield Fresh Pork Items! Do let us know if you give our Easy Stuffed Pork Tenderloin a try and how you like it. And good luck to you and yours this holiday season!
- Smithfield Marinated Hardwood Smoked Bacon and Cracked Black Pepper Pork Tenderloin
- 1 cup prepared stuffing or dressing
- Kitchen twine
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the Smithfield Marinated Hardwood Smoked Bacon and Cracked Black Pepper Pork Tenderloin down the middle and open to lay flat, like an open book.
- Using a meat tenderizer, pound the tenderloin flat until you have achieved the desired, consistent thickness.
- Top the flattened tenderloin with a cup of stuffing and top with bacon that comes with the Smithfield Marinated Hardwood Smoked Bacon and Cracked Black Pepper Pork Tenderloin.
- Roll the tenderloin up like a jelly roll and secure with kitchen twine.
- Place stuffed pork tenderloin on pan and roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Once removed from the oven check the internal temperature of the pork tenderloin to ensure it reached 150 degrees.
Like it? Pin it!