This Crock Pot Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate is just three ingredients and is so easy to make! Perfect for a chilly fall or winter evening!
- ¾ cup International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- Whipped cream and fleur de sel or sea salt for garnish, optional
- Heat whole milk and chocolate chips in crock pot on low for about 2 hours until chocolate is fully melted and combined with milk.
- Add International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer and allow to heat through.
- Serve with whipped cream and a sprinkle of fleur de sel. Enjoy!
So very easy and delicious! It’s just what you need on a chilly fall or winter night!
So get down to your local grocer today and stock up on International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer! It’s seasonal, so you’re gonna want to grab as much as you can, while you can!
For MORE great ideas with International Delight, sign up for the International Delight Newsletter or visit them on Facebook,Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
Like it? Pin it!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.